We shall provide third party vendor inspection services for the materials such as Pipes, Fittings, Valves, Structural Steel, Plates, Fasteners, Pipe System Components, Pressure Vessels, Tanks, Heat Exchangers, Panel boards, Junction Boxes, Cables, Switch gears, Earthing Materials, Heating Elements etc throughout the kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and in United Arab Emirates.
Product Inspection is divided in to three stages such that pre-production inspection, in process inspection and Final inspection (pre-shipment)
Pre-production inspection is to be conducted at the beginning of production or even before the start of manufacturing.
• Check the raw materials and components used in production.
• Sample and test semi-finished products to detect potential defects.
• Evaluate the quality system of the production line.
• Assess the management and ability of production equipment.
• Assess the production capacity of the manufacturer.
• Provide technical advice to the factory to improve product quality and minimize defects.
• Assess production schedule.
Find existent and potential problems before mass production to avoid unnecessary loss. Ensure consistence of product specification and production schedule.
In-Process inspection is to be conducted during various stages of the production.
• Sample and evaluate the products for safety, performance, design, function and appearance
• Check for any defects and deviation from clients’ specifications and/or given samples;
• Evaluate the packing methods and packing material;
• Check and evaluate the quality management of production line;
• Evaluate the production progress against the schedule and predict if the shipment is on schedule;
• Give practical and effective advices to improve quality in accordance of the findings.
It is suitable for control of the production quality during the mass production. Ensure that the progress, production cycle and the quality meet clients’ requirements through as early as possible discovering and processing the quality problems.
Final inspection takes place when the merchandise is finished, packed and ready for shipment. Sampling is implemented in accordance with the internationally recognized acceptance sampling standards / applicable client standards.
• Check quantity, accessories, assortment, labeling, shipping mark, etc. against the purchase order, given samples and technical documents;
• Sample and evaluate product for safety, design, function, appearance, and performance;
• Check for any defects and deviation against the technical standards or requirements;
• Assess packaging form.
It is the final inspection with which the client is able to decide the acceptance of batch / lot and to ensure that the final product meets the required specifications.